Futurist Keynote Speaker Nikolas Badminton talked about Talking climate change and Jeff Bezos for President on Disruptors.fm with host Matt Ward. This episode is called podcast called ‘Coal is Dead, Climate Change is Real, and Bezos and Alexa for President‘ and they really get into a number of subjects – listen below and do share with friends.
In the interview Matt asked Nikolas about a number of different subjects, including:
- The reason the world’s most valuable company has yet to be created
- Why we need to start taking climate change seriously and saying screw you to lobbyists
- The biggest problems with the traditional education and a few creative ways to solve them
- Why China is making such fast technological and economic progress and what it means for the future of the West
- The future of energy and why it is renewables all the way
- What Amazon Alexa and voice assistants mean for the future of work and parenting
- How agritech and AI will change the future of cities and supply chains
- Why the singularity is and isn’t almost here
- The reason some companies and kids dominate the world while others die out
- Why genetic engineering and CRISPR based designer babies aren’t something that worries Nikolas
- How to address the issues social media
- Why the future is never really knowable and rarely predictable
See more of Nikolas’ Executive Insights:
Nikolas Badminton is the CEO of EXPONENTIAL MINDS and an award-winning Futurist Speaker, researcher and author. His expertise and thought leadership will guide you from complacency to thinking exponentially, planning for longevity, and encouraging a culture of innovation. You will then establish resiliency and abundance in your organization. Please reach out to discuss how he can help you, and read on to see what is happening in the world this week.