We live in interesting times and software truly is (as Marc Andreessen says) ‘eating the world’. In ‘How to Build a Trillion Dollar Company with Jeff Bezos’ we see him speak with the The Economic Club of Washington, D.C. president David M. Rubenstein.
5 amazing Amazon stats
- There are 300 million amazon.com users and 30 million mobile users per month.
- they use 45,000+ robots in their warehouses and employ 566,000 people globally. That’s a jump of 60% from 2017.
- They paid 13.7 billion for Whole Foods and gained over 14 billion in market cap that day. It’s a neutral (and very impactful) purchase. Wait until Amazon Go gets deployed at scale.
- 1 million small and medium sized U.S. businesses sell on amazon.com.
- Amazon holds a patent on 1-Click buying, and licenses it to Apple.
Nikolas is a world-leading Futurist Speaker that drives leaders to take action in creating a better world for humanity. He promotes exponential thinking along with a critical, honest, and optimistic view that empowers you with knowledge to plan for today, tomorrow, and for the future.