Peter Thiel, PayPal founder and former CEO, speaks frankly and openly on a number of subjects with CNBC at the Economic Club of New York in March 2018.
In typically calm, conservative, contrarian, and decisive form he covers a number of interesting areas?
- The megacity exodus trend for tech investors and those building the world’s leading new companies.
- Why coffee shop ecosystems – important in gestating new ideas – are disappearing in San Francisco and Manhatten
- Why he is moving his company to Los Angeles to gain a new perspective.
- How Peter Navarro has sold 1 million copies of his book “Zero To One” in China vs. 40,000 in India – and why this is important
- And, why A.I. is a good idea, but not as charismatic and transcendent as Bitcoin is.
See the full interview here:
Also see our previous post ‘Peter Thiel on the Global Economy and Artificial Intelligence’.