Nikolas Badminton, Global Futurist, joined the Global News team to discuss 5 scenarios that are likely to come to pass by 2030. Or, are they?
- AMAZON enables retailers to cater to our mood through new in-store experiences.
- 75% of Canadians now organic vegetarians, vegans, or eat factory grown meat protein.
- The last human truck driver retires.
- 80% of transplant patients now receive human-pig hybrid grown organs and success rate is 95%
- Canadian life expectancy of newborns now set at 125 years old
See the Global New segment here: