Insights November 16th, 2020
Future of Mobility Panel with HIGHWAYS UK was held at the HIGHWAYS UK Conference held over three days with over 2800 attendees to talk about mobility, technology and infrastructure.
Nikolas Badminton was invited to speak as part of a. distinguished panel on the electrification of transportation and whether fully-autonomous (Level 5+) vehicles will be hitting the road anytime soon. Essential insights and a conversation that will challenge your preconceptions.
Take a look at this lively conversation and please share with your colleagues and through social networks.
- Nikolas Badminton, Futurist
- Fergus Mcvey – 7th Sense Research
- Patrick Adison – Integrated City Planning, Arup
- Jay Nagley – R&D Specialist, Department for International Trade
- Paul Wheeler – HIGHWAYS UK
See more of Nikolas’s thoughts on the future of transportation: