In ‘Future Fridays – The Future of Restaurants’ Nikolas Badminton talks on CTV Your Morning about food delivery services, automation, plant-based foods, and food-pairing using Artificial Intelligence.
See the segment below.
References used in ‘The Future of Restaurants’
- Millennials Are Ordering More Food Delivery, But Are They Killing The Kitchen, Too?
- A breakthrough year for plant-based foods
- Cruelty-free fake meat is taking over the meat isle (Nikolas Badminton’s VLOG)
- San Francisco-Based Restaurant Will Feature Burger-Making Robots
- In Boston’s newest restaurant, all the chefs are robots
- IBM’s AI computer has come up with some pretty incredible food pairings – Some of the new recipes have been:
- Belgian bacon pudding, a dessert containing dried porcini mushrooms
- Vietnamese apple kebab, with the vaunted mushroom-and-strawberry pairing
- Portuguese lobster roll, with appetizing “saffron fluid gel”
- Hoof-n-Honey ale, with veal stock
- Thai-Jewish chicken, with potato latkes and rice balls
- The shrimp cocktail, which is a beverage with actual shrimp in it
- Kenyan Brussels sprouts, with cardamom
Stay tuned for more in this new CTV Your Morning monthly segment, Future Fridays, as we see Nikolas Badminton, Futurist, speak on various subjects nationally across Canada.
Nikolas Badminton is a world-leading Futurist Speaker and is available to speak at your event. Contact him to discuss how to engage and inspire your audience. You can also see more of Nikolas’ thoughts on my Futurist Speaker VLOGs as he published them in this Youtube playlist. Please SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel so that you don’t miss any as they come up. You can see more of his thoughts on Instagram, Twitter, and bookmarked research on Tumblr.