Communitech Tech Leadership Conference (Keynote)
The times they are a changing. Technology is forcing society to answer big questions, while demographic shifts are dictating markets and influencing innovations. On May 12, come to Communitech Tech Leadership Conference to explore shifts in the marketplace and see where tech is headed.
Nikolas is providing the following keynote:
- The birth of AI – where did it come from and where are we today?
- AI in industry – the future of Machine-to-machine (M2M), factories, businesses
- AI in everyday life – personal robots, home management, Internet of Things
- AI and it’s relevance to the startup ecosystem – what startups needs to know and apply to their businesses.
- What open sourcing AI will do for society – impacts in healthcare, Internet of Things, Big Data processing (Google and Facebook have just done this)
- How can we manage ethics and equality in AI applications? What rights will AI have once it becomes more conscious?
Nikolas Badminton is a world-respected futurist speaker that researches, speaks, and writes about the future of work, how technology is affecting the workplace, how workers are adapting, the sharing economy, and how the world is evolving. He appears at conferences in Canada, USA, UK, and Europe. Email him to book him for your radio, TV show, or conference.