About Nikolas Badminton – a dynamic, modern Futurist Speaker
This was the best keynote presentation I’ve attended in a long time. Nik was engaging, provocative, and inspiring, and he gave us a lot to consider in terms of what potential impacts the Fantastic 6 will bring for regulators and their regulated sectors.
Nikolas is a world-respected researcher, futurist, author, and teacher with over 20 years of research, writing, speaking, and technology implementation experience.
He travels the world wowing audiences with sharing research on: The Future of Work; The Sharing Economy; The Future of Cars; The Future of Cities; The Future of AI integrated with Life and Business; The Future of Education; Predictions for 2016 to 2020, 2021 to 2030, and beyond.
Nikolas splits his time between Canada (Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal), USA, UK, and regularly appears on the BBC, CBC, CTV, Global News, CHCH, CHED640, CKNW, Roundhouse Radio and writes for the Huffington Post, Forbes, Venturebeat, Betakit, TechVibes, Business.com, Vancouver is Awesome, and Vancity Buzz.
Hiring Nikolas Badminton to make your conference unique
Nikolas is a world-class Futurist Speaker can be hired to inspire the attendees at your conference, consult with your organization, and to collaborate with you to scan and predict across multiple subject areas and industries.
When Nikolas works with your conference he provides insightful and compelling keynotes that inspire, delight, and fire up your attendees. Each keynote is formulated specifically for you conference theme and attendees.
Nikolas will attend your conference, social mixers, and go beyond what other speakers provide. In addition, he can help moderate panels, provide one-on-ones, attend multiple events, and stay connected to your community.
He is also happy to provide media interviews and attend radio/TV engagements on behalf of your Event.
Hiring Nikolas Badminton to help your company plan for exponential growth
Nikolas has over 20 years of experience in strategic planning, scanning, and forecasting with companies all over the world.
He has collaborated with the c-suite and VP-level management of some of the world’s most innovative and prominent companies:
- Government: United Nations, The Home Office (UK), Ministry of Finance (BC, Canada), Ministry of Health (BC, Canada), Vancouver Economic Commission, BC Dairy Foundation, BC Association of School Board Officials.
- Banking: ING Direct, Barclays Bank, HSBC, Scotiabank, Santander, Feedzai.
- High-tech: Dell, Microsoft, Navigate Surgical Technologies, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Lexmark, Eventbrite, Ubisoft, Vivendi Universal.
- Telco: O2 (UK and Ireland), Vodafone, 3, T-Mobile, TELUS, AT&T, Lithuania Telecom, Orange, France Telecom, British Telecom.
- Travel and Leisure: YVR Airport, British Airways, Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC), Virgin Holidays, Tourism Vancouver.
- Retail: Arc’teryx, Nature’s Path, Kimberly Clark, Retail Council of Canada.
He has also worked with leading educational establishments, including University of British Columbia, Vancouver Film School, BCIT, Centre for Digital Media, Ryerson, and Lighthouse Labs.
Consult with Nikolas Badminton on your film production
Nikolas has spent over 20 years working with creatives in outlining what the future can be and has written science fiction, scripts, and has advised film director and producers for film projects. He is uncompromised and the ideal futurist partner for you and your projects.